The other day my neighbor, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly but I thought, 'what the heck', and I starting jumping up and down along with her.
She said, 'I have some really great news!'
I said, 'Great. Tell me why you're so happy.'
She stopped jumping and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant.
I knew she'd been trying for a while so I told her, 'That's great I couldn't be happier for you!'
Then she said, 'There's more'
I asked, 'What do you mean there's more?'
She said, 'Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have TWINS!'
Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.
She said....
'Well, that was the easy part. I went to Sam's Club and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!'
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Current Hits
-
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
-
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they wi...
-
Ever wanted to annoy people around you , here are some useful tips for getting started. If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call. Co...
-
One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with the devil … Satan: ‘Why so glu...
-
A man owned a small farm in Norfolk. The Department of wages claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and se...
-
The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by The California Department of Transportation's driving school (...
Ummm.... Not to bust your bubble... But Sams Club, if they had pregnancy tests, wouldnt sell it in only a two/twin pack.... Use Walgreens, Walmart or Target makes the joke more realistic. ; )
ReplyDeleteHey... not to bust your bubble but nobody likes an asshole. If someone writes a joke just enjoy it, dont fix it. Its not cool when people hang on every word.
Delete