A woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub. She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately. She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did, she gently caressed his full beard.
’Are you the manager?’ she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.
‘Actually, no,’ he replied.
’Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him,’ she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. ‘I’m afraid I can’t,’ breathed the bartender.. ‘Is there anything I can do?’
’Yes, I need you to give him a message,’ she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender’s lip and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
’What should I tell him?’ the bartender managed to say.
’Tell him,’ she whispered, ‘there’s no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Current Hits
-
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
-
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they wi...
-
Ever wanted to annoy people around you , here are some useful tips for getting started. If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call. Co...
-
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
-
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
-
One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with the devil … Satan: ‘Why so glu...
No comments:
Post a Comment