Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, and Eve had not been there long and Adam was trying to get a grasp on the female thing, so he asked God if they could have a talk. God replied, "sure your my son and I love you, you can ask me anything."
So Adam asked, "God you have given me the beautiful flowers and the sunset....But I look at Eve and she is so beautiful it takes my breath away... Why God, did you make eve so beautiful?" God replied, "my son that is easy, I made her that way so you would love her", Adam replied "well, it worked, but I have another question... I touch the cool water and rub the furry animals and they feel so good to me but I touch Eve and it is so wonderful that my heart almost stops... God, why did you make her that way?"
God replied "well, Adam that is easy I made her that way so you’d love her..."
"well", Adam replied, "it worked, I do, but God I have one more question and I don't mean to question your wisdom or anything, but God she is stupid, why did you make her stupid?"
God replied "my son, that is easy I made her that way so she would love you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Current Hits
-
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
-
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they wi...
-
Ever wanted to annoy people around you , here are some useful tips for getting started. If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call. Co...
-
One day a guy dies and finds himself in hell. As he is wallowing in despair, he has his first meeting with the devil … Satan: ‘Why so glu...
-
A man owned a small farm in Norfolk. The Department of wages claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and se...
-
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
good points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.
ReplyDelete- Mark
last week our class held a similar talk about this topic and you show something we have not covered yet, appreciate that.
ReplyDelete- Lora